Pastor Trevor Kinlock gives these tips to those who want to start a mentoring ministry:
- Gauge the need within your church and community.
- Pray for and seek committed leaders with a passion for youth.
- Organize a curriculum that ministers to the social, spiritual, cultural and educational enrichment of teens.
- Plan trips and activities that broaden the mentees’ worldview.
- Provide vision and the resources will come.
- Identify your target group and launch the ministry.
Read and share these stories from the September 2015 Visitor: