When you live in a cluttered space, it can increase your anxiety, decrease your productivity, lower the quality of your sleep and make you more likely to overeat, said Heather Quintana, editor of Vibrant Life. This month get some tips on health, cleaning and why you need to clear the clutter.
- Find a Fitness Routine That Works for You (Tips from Blue Mountain Academy’s Fitness Instructor)
- Making Space for God: Contemplation as Praxis
- Spring Cleaning Tips from Adventist HealthCare
- The Simple Stress Buster: Breathing
- Why Cleaning is Good for Your Health