Story by Kimberly Luste Maran
Want to make your church a comfort care center to help community members in extreme weather conditions?
• Heating and cooling systems maintaining minimum temperature of 68°F during fall and winter and 72°F during spring and summer months
• NOT enrolled in the "voluntary black out" program offered by electric utility providers
• Accessible to people with disabilities/ADA-compliant
• Ample seating appropriate to your community
• Public restrooms accessible to people with disabilities
Borges has many years of experience as an educator and administrator. He transferred from California, where he has been serving as principal at Armona Union Academy since 2007. He has also interacted with students in the classroom and through athletics programs.